METHODS AND MANTRAS
| I) Ganesh
|| 1) To remove obstacles from all areas
2) For the accomplishment of desires, intelligence and fame.
| 1. Chanting the mantras
2. Sprinkling of water or milk on the idol of Ganesh.
3. Offering made in the form of 'Modaks' and 'Durva' grass.
4. Mantras should be chanted
| II) Vakratund Ganesh
|| 1) For the attainment
of wealth and prosperity.
|| 1) Chanting the six lettered
OM VAKRATUNDAAY HOOM
| III) Uchchhishta Ganapati
|| 1) To regain lost wealth.
2) To restart the sick and closed factories.
3) To remove the hurdles in business.
4) For defeating enemies.
5) Fulfillment of desires.
| 1) MANTRA
OM HASTI PISHACHI LIKHE SWAHA
Chanting the above mantra
| V) Laxmi Vinayak
|| 1) For increasing wealth
|| 1) MANTRA
OM SHRIM GAM SAUMYAY.
Above mantra should be chanted
| IV) Shiva
|| To attain divinity
|| Study of Atirudra (once).
| V) Rudra Shiva
|| 1) To get a beautiful wife & house
2) For acquiring wealth
| 1) MANTRA
OM NAMO BHAGWATE RUDRAAY
| VI) Shiva
1) To neutralize the ill effects of planets.
2) To eliminate the sorrow due to relative's death.
3) For the following purposes -
a) if dismissed from a job.
b) If business is liquidated.
c) If there are obstacles in business.
d) If demoted.
e) To prevent premature death.
f) To get cured from incurable disease.
1) For a long and healthy life and to get cured
from many diseases like epilepsy, tuberculosis, uterus-related
diseases, piles, hemorrhage, etc.
2) To achieve wealth and prosperity.
3) For students, to acquire knowledge, and wealth.
4) Desire for a son.
| 1) 'Tarpan' and 'Marjan' (sprinkling
of holy water to the deities.
2) Feeding the Brahmins.
3) Chanting of Mahamrityunjay Jap
| VII) Durga
|| For acquiring comforts, happiness
For removal 0f 'State-fears'
For defeating the opposition
For becoming free from debts
For liberation from bondage
For the welfare of the family
To prevent all kinds of calamities and distress
For success in all walks of life and for acquiring authority and
| Durgaspatashati.- (Durga)
| VIII) Durga
|| For the pacification of the planets
and for neutralization of their ill effects
For the removal of great fears
For attainment of peace
To get favors from an authority and administrative officers
For the accomplishment of tasks
| Nav Chandi (Durga)