This is done on State level all over India as a regular Seva Activity.
- Medical camps are organized on a regular basis in rural areas where
patients are given medicines free of cost.
- Hundreds of thousands of patients are treated for eye ailments and
thousands of cataract operations are performed.
- Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisations are running free medical dispensaries
at various places.
- Blood donation camps are organized.
- Medical teams from Sri Sathya Sai Organisations of various states
visit Orphanages, Old Age Homes, and Leprosy Homes etc. for medical
checkup on a continuous basis.