The Sathya Sai Seva Organisation is not an evangelical or proselytizing
Organisation. Its principal objectives are:
- To help the individual
[i]To become aware of the Divinity that is inherent in him and to
conduct himself accordingly.
[ii]To translate into practice in daily life, Divine Love and Perfection;
[iii]To fill his life with joy, harmony, beauty, grace, human excellence
and lasting happiness;
- To ensure that all human relations are governed by the principles
of Satya (Truth), Dharma (Right Conduct), Prema (Love), Shanti (Peace)
and Ahimsa (Non- violence);
- To make devotees of the religions more sincere and dedicated in
the practice of their respective religions.
These objectives can be attained in the following manner: -
- By observing the four principles laid by Bhagawan Sathya Sai Baba
[i]There is only One Religion, the religion of Love.
[ii]There is only One Language, the language of the Heart.
[iii]There is only One Caste, the Caste of Humanity.
[iv]There is only One God, He is Omnipresent.
- By constant remembrance of God and looking upon all creation as
only a manifestation of Divinity in different forms and shapes.
- By underlining the essential unity of all religions and securing
a proper understanding of all religions as based on Love.
- By looking upon all work as service dedicated to the Divine.
- By bringing to bear upon all lifeís problems, attitudes flowing
from Divine Love, such as understanding, compassion, tolerance, helpfulness,
- By basing all actions on Love of Divinity, fear of sin and steadfast
observance of morality in society.
- By engaging in spiritual, educational and service activities both
at individual and the community level, in an organised and systematic
manner, without expecting any material reward or appreciation, but
solely as a means of winning Godís Love and Grace.